WHAT TO PUT IN YOUR BROWN BIN:
- Meat, Poultry, Fish and Bones
- Egg & Dairy Products, Bread & Pasta
- Food prep waste/ Plate Scrappings
- Fruit & Veg, Grains and Cereals
- Tea Bags & Coffee Grounds
- Grass Cuttings, Hedge Clippings & Cut Flowers
WHAT NOT TO PUT IN YOUR BROWN BIN:
- Metal & Plastic
- Soil & Rubble
- Any other non-food types
- What day is the Brown Bin Collected?
Please contact our office for your collection schedule.
As always please ensure you have your bin left out the night before to ensure collection
If your Brown bin contains items that are not compostable it will not be emptied as this would contaminate our whole truck.
IMPORTANT – Do not use Plastic bags as liners in your Brown Bin as they are not compostable. If you wish to use bin liners we sell compostable bags in our office Unit 1A Westpoint Altamount Street Westport Co Mayo.